Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gerbera

I have taken this picture in early 2006 almost just because of my wife who really loves this flower. Then I have published this picture to my flickr account where it rests till today. Then one of my friends want to see my picture so I pointed him to my Koch Koch set on flickr (as usual) where I store my pictures I like more than the others. In about 5 minutes I have an IM message from him that this picture seems to be quite good and he likes it. So I looked at it more deeply and a little bit longer than at the time I was publishing it and I have found those details which I could not see before. Now (after lot of hearing to podcast and watching videos from RadiantVista) I can finally enjoy(appreciate) this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home